Affordable Housing Advocacy
The Scott County CDA supports initiatives that enable low to moderate income families and individuals become successful renters and homeowners.
Below are links for several organizations that provide information on the growing demand for affordable housing and how stable housing can make low income children and families not only survive, but thrive.
Many voices help advance important housing legislation. If you'd like to add your support, the CDA will post on this page when important legislation is introduced and how you can help.
If your group would like information on what affordable housing is and why we need it in our communities, please contact the CDA to see if a speaker is available, email@example.com.
- National Housing Conference/Center for Housing Policy
- Minnesota Compass
- Family Housing Fund
- Minnesota Housing Partnership
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- ReThink Why Housing Matters
- Make Room
- Heading Home Scott-Carver Counties
- Minnesota Chapter of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO)
- Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University