The Scott County CDA Procurement Policies ensure:
- the fair and equitable treatment of all persons or firms involved in purchasing by the CDA;
- that supplies, services, and construction are procured efficiently, effectively, and at the most favorable prices available to the CDA;
- competition in contracting;
- safeguards for maintaining a procurement system of quality and integrity; and
- purchasing actions are in full compliance with applicable Federal standards, HUD regulations, and State and local laws.
The Scott County CDA is a member of the Cooperative Purchasing Venture (CPV) which allows purchase otc goods and services under contracts established by the State of Minnesota.