MN Housing Finance Agency
Minnesota Housing Homeownership Programs
Minnesota Housing Makes Homeownership Work for You (video)
Make your dream of homeownership a reality with help from Minnesota Housing and Scott County CDA. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, repeat buyer, or want to refinance, there’s an affordable Minnesota Housing program that’s right for you.
Why choose a Minnesota Housing loan?
- Low, fixed interest rates for the life of the loan
- Purchase and refinance options for first-time and repeat homebuyers
- Downpayment and closing cost loans up to $10,000 for qualified borrowers
- Exclusive 3% down conventional products with low or no mortgage insurance options
- Works with industry standard products including FHA, VA, Conventional and Rural Development
Do you qualify?
Requirements vary based on program. Visit the Minnesota Housing website for current information, including:
- Minimum credit score
- Income limits
- Home cost limits
- Homebuyer education requirements
Contact a participating lender.