Scott County CDA News
First-time Homebuyers Club
Date Posted: 04-10-2019
To find out more: https://www.scottcda.org/page.php?id=16
Staying Close to Home
Date Posted: 04-01-2019
Announcing INVEST Program
Date Posted: 03-13-2019
The Scott County Community Development Agency’s INVEST Program provides investment in the development or preservation of affordable workforce housing throughout Scott County.
Overview of Program
The Scott County Community Development Agency (CDA) is committed to the development and preservation of affordable housing for low and moderate-income households throughout Scott County. The CDA will consider assisting new development or acquisition, rehabilitation and preservation of multifamily rental housing through its INVEST deferred loan program (preservation of assisted senior rental housing may also be considered). The CDA Board may annually designate funds, as resources allow, for deferred loans under this program. The CDA may not award the full requested amount of any applicant and/or may only have funds to approve one project in a budget year.
For more information and application materials, please contact Julie Siegert, email@example.com or (952) 402-9022
Waiting List for 1 Bedroom Public Housing Units Open
Date Posted: 02-03-2019
SCOTT COUNTY CDA
OPENING WAITING LIST FOR PUBLIC HOUSING
1 BEDROOM UNITS ONLY
The Scott County CDA will accept applications for its one-bedroom waiting list for applicants who are 62 and older or disabled under the Public Housing Program beginning Monday, February 4, 2019 until further notice.
To receive an application, please select ONE of the following options:
- Download an application here; OR
- E-mail your request for an application to: firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
- Call 952-447-8855 or 952-402-9022 and request an application be mailed to you; OR
- Request an application in person at the CDA Office:
Scott County CDA located at 323 South Naumkeag Street in Shakopee
Requests to the Shakopee Office may be made Monday-Friday between 8:00-4:15 p.m.
Return your completed application to the CDA and your application will be placed on the waiting list according to the date and time it is received.
Do you qualify?
Please read this document to determine if your household qualifies for the one bedroom list.
Other important things to know:
- Applicants already on waiting lists for other housing programs must apply separately for this program and such applicants will not lose their place on other waiting lists when they apply for public housing.
- The CDA does not have emergency housing.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen, or a non-citizen with eligible immigration status.
- If you need a special accommodation to apply because of a disability, please contact Scott County CDA at 952-402-9022.